All posters accepted for presentation must conform to the following guidelines:
- The entire poster must be mounted on a 120 cm high x 100 cm wide board. The poster does not necessarily have to fill the entire working area.
- The board must be oriented in the "portrait" position (long dimension is vertical)
Setting up of your poster
- The poster boards will be located outside the conference room where coffee is served.
- Please check the final program to find out for what session your poster has been scheduled and which board has your paper number.
- Poster sessions will be held in the afternoon but we recommend that you place your poster early in the morning, during the morning coffee break, or at lunch time on the day of the poster presentation. Pins and tape will be available at the registration desk.
- Posters can remain in place for the whole day and need to be removed at the end of the day.
Presenting your poster
Give a brief oral overview
. Give a brief summary of your research questions and results to anyone approaching you (ideally, no more than 5 minutes).
. Please plan to be available all the time during the presentation of your poster.
Consider bringing handouts
. It is a good idea to bring along a brief handout of your poster and/or copies of your paper for distribution.