Papers examining processes of sound change from an empirical perspective are invited for poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 January 2010
Notification of acceptance: 5 February 2010
Dates of conference: 21-22 October 2010
The abstract submission guidelines are as follows:
- Abstracts are limited to one single-spaced page, including data and examples. All texts should fit within an A4 page, 12-point font with 2.5cm (approx. 1-inch) margin all around.
- Abstract submission is by e-mail attachment only. Save your anonymous one-page abstract as a PDF file and name it with your last name. Send the abstract as a PDF attachment to the two following addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In you e-mail, please make sure to include the following information:
- Title of your paper
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation (department and university)
- Preferred e-mail address (where notification of acceptance should be sent).
All abstracts must be written in English.